Northern Gateway Wayfinding and Signage Plan
- A second virtual community meeting on the Northern Gateway Wayfinding and Signage Plan was held on Saturday, January 30, 2021. View/download meeting materials below:
- Wayfinding encompasses all of the ways that help people orient themselves and navigate from place to place. To improve the experience for residents, businesses, and commuters; the Wayfinding project team is in the process of developing a plan to improve Wayfinding and Signage within the Northern Gateway.
- Stay up to date with the project! Sign up for project updates and other notifications.
- A Wayfinding System and Signage Plan is currently being developed to inform, guide, and navigate residents and visitors from place to place throughout the Northern Gateway, including vibrant commercial districts on University Boulevard, new Purple Line transit stations, and community destinations such as schools, libraries and services.
For more info please view: ()
- Please add your input to three design options for new signage in the Northern Gateway.
Please see the three sign design options for new signage in the Northern Gateway.
The Community Planning project team and consultants hosted the first community meeting on January, 30, 2020, to receive input on the draft plan. Community members worked with the project team to identify important destinations and how they are reached. First Community Meeting Notes
A second virtual community meeting on the Northern Gateway Wayfinding and Signage Plan was held on Saturday, January 30, 2021. View/download meeting materials below:
|Kickoff Meeting||July 24, 2019|
|First Community Meeting||January 30, 2020|
|Second Community Meeting||January 30, 2021|
|Project Completion||Summer 2021|