Summer Outdoor Pool Operations
Patrons are encouraged to sign up to receive PGPARKS ALERTS/Nixle notifications for the latest updates on the status of pool operations, schedules, emergency closures, etc. To sign up for text and/ or email notices, please visit PGParks Alerts.
The outdoor pools are very popular and tend to reach capacity early in the day/sessions on weekends. To ensure patrons can be admitted to the pools, advanced reservations are encouraged during the weekends. Drop-in/day of admission will still be available up to the pool's operating capacity. Discounted admission fees for the outdoor pools are available for online reservations ONLY. Drop-in/Day-of admission fees are regular price. Click here to make your online reservations for the weekends. Residents can make online reservations up to 10 days in advance and Non-Residents 7 days in advance. Online reservations close at 7pm the night prior.
General swimming is available at indoor pools from 12 noon - 5 pm Monday - Friday and Saturday & Sunday. Please contact the indoor pools directly to inquire for additional general swim times and program offerings.
Summer Operating Schedule for Outdoor Pools
- Outdoor pools will open for Memorial Day weekend on Saturday, May 28
- Two pools sessions will be available each day: 12:00 noon-3:00 pm and 3:30-6:30 pm
- Outdoor pools will operate using a weekend-only schedule through Sunday, June 26
- Outdoor pools will open Tuesday through Sunday beginning June 28
- Outdoor pools will not operate on Mondays EXCEPT for holidays. The pools will be open on Memorial Day (May 30), Independence Day (July 4), and Labor Day (September 5)
- Starting August 29, outdoor pools return to a weekend only schedule. Outdoor Pools will be open September 3 – 5 (Labor Day weekend)
- Monday, September 5 will be the last operating day for the 2022 Summer Season for outdoor pools.
- 15-minute safety breaks will be taken at 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm, 4:15pm, 5:15pm and 6:15pm.
2022 Hours of Operation - Outdoor Pool (starting June 28, 2022 - August 28)
|Days||Pool Session 1||Pool Session 2|
|Tuesdays||12 pm - 3 pm||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Wednesdays||12 pm - 3 pm||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Thursdays||12 pm - 3 pm||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Fridays||12 pm - 3 pm||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Saturdays||12 pm - 3 pm||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Sundays||12 pm - 3 pm||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
How to Prepare Before You Come to Swim
- If you made a reservation, please arrive at the pool on time for your swim session.
- Showers will be available for patron use before/after swim sessions. To further promote a safe environment for all, we ask patrons to minimize their time in the locker rooms and showers.
- Lockers will be available at some pool locations. However, it is recommended that patrons minimize items that you bring to the pools.
- Patrons may not bring in their own chairs. Pool furniture will be available for patron use.
- Patrons should arrive prepared to swim (i.e. swimwear already on)
- Patrons are permitted to bring a change of clothes, towels, water, individual exercise equipment (at staff discretion), and sunscreen.
What to Expect While at the Pools and Facility
- Chemically treated, well-balanced pools ready for your use (based on local/state health department guidelines)
- Our facilities will be regularly cleaned and disinfected per the local/state health department and CDC guidelines.
- Non-pool users and non-participants are discouraged from entering or remaining in the facility.
- Please do not touch other patrons’ belongings or equipment.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water and to limit shared use of the facility’s water fountains.
- Pool furniture will be placed on the deck and grassy areas.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring bottled water with them to assist with staying hydrated.
- Please have FUN while enjoying the pools!
What to Expect After You Swim
- Please clear the facility of all personal items brought with you to the facility.
- We look forward to your return visit to our pools! Please remember to book your next visit via Parks Direct.