Child Care Registration
Registering for a Child Care Program
- If you DO NOT have a Parks Direct Account
- Create a FREE Parks Direct account following the directions here: First Time Account Setup
- Once you have created your account, follow the directions below.
- If you have a Parks Direct Account
- Review payment information below to find the best payment option for your needs
- Select a Child Care program from Parks Direct through our Child Care page.
- After selecting and registering for a Child Care program, fill out necessary documents received from registration site or available online at our Child Care Forms page.
Program Payment & Installment Plans
You may pay in full or pay 10 installments due on the 1st of each month, plus a one-time, non-refundable registration fee. If choosing to pay in installments, you have the option to set-up your account with automatic billing, or can choose to pay online or in-person each month. The first payments due in August, or at the time of registration, and continue monthly until May. Payments are due no later than 10th of each month or a late fee of $35 will be assessed to the account. Continued delinquent payments could result in suspension or removal from the program.
For more information on how our installment payment plan works, please check out our Child Care Payment Schedule page.
Payment Assistance & Child Care Vouchers
For residents who qualify, our Child Care programs can offer payment assistance through the M-NCPPC Fee Assistance program, or through Maryland Child Care Scholarship program. Please follow the links below for more information on availability and eligibility for these programs:
M-NCPPC/OCC Registration Forms
In addition to payments, programs require both M-NCPPC and Office of Childcare mandated forms to be completed before children may enter the program. These forms will be given to you at the time of registration if on-site or can be downloaded from the Child Care Forms page if you are registering online.
Please note, some of the registration forms will require a doctor or nurse practitioner’s signature and will require a physical or similar examination to complete. Incomplete forms cannot be accepted by program sites and will result in your child having to wait to start.