- Planning Board speaker registration and all materials for Planning Board consideration must be submitted by 12 NOON on Tuesday, two days prior to the Planning Board hearing. People signing up to speak after this date and time will not be permitted to address the Board but may watch the Planning Board hearing streamed live as indicated below. Materials received after this date and time will not become part of the record and will not be considered by the Planning Board.
Register to attend the 2022 Virtual Planning Board Hearings
|Date and Agenda||Registration Form|
|Agenda||Register here to speak|
|Agenda||Register here to speak (TBA)|
watch Prince George's County Planning Board Hearings.
Planning Board Agendas are available 10 days in advance of the hearing date.
*HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN VIRTUAL PLANNING BOARD HEARINGS
Due to health concerns caused by COVID-19 and new procedures for social distancing, the Prince George’s County Planning Board will hold virtual hearings. Your participation is IMPORTANT! Members of the public are encouraged to participate in the following ways:
- Register to speak by 12 p.m. the Tuesday before the Thursday meeting (See link to form above). Call-in information and web access details will be provided the Tuesday before the meeting.
IMPORTANT: After you have submitted your form, please make sure that you check your spam or junk mail folder on regularly as you may get several emails from the Planning Board office, including an email with the log-in or call-in information.
- Submit comments and supporting documentation into the record by emailing PGCPB@mncppc.org. Comment submissions must be received by
Tuesday 12 p.m. BEFORE the meeting. By submitting written materials, you solemnly swear or affirm that the statements made therein are the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
- Download an agenda and view meetings LIVE through our streaming service. A recording will be available for review after the meeting.
- Explore the library of past meetings on YouTube.
STAY INFORMED: NOTE: Signing up as a "Party of Record" does not entitle you to speak at the meeting. You must also sign up to speak using the registration form below for that particular session.
- Become a person of record by registering online.
Check www.pgplanningboard.org or call 301-952-4110 for updates.
Prince George’s County Planning Board
The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive | Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
www.pgplanningboard.org | 301-952-3560.
Review MeetingsWhen the Planning Board is in session, you can watch a live video of the meeting. The most current meeting agenda is also available to review.
Meeting ArchiveAccess the Planning Board's meeting archive to view an archive of Planning Board meetings and meeting agendas.
Video Streaming RequirementsLearn what Video Streaming Requirements are necessary for your browsing device in order to watch Planning Board videos.
Planning Board sessions are usually held on Thursdays in the Council Hearing Room of the County Administration Building (unless otherwise indicated). Development Review Items begin at 10 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
Please note: In case of inclement weather, please call 301-952-5330 to check on the status of the Planning Board meeting.
For questions please call 301-952-3560.